8.26.2005

what a busy week

I have had a very busy week, with the start of classes. Also, last week I went to Nagano city and then ended up going to Hakuba. Hakuba, if you do not know, is the place to go skiing in Japan. So, during the tail end of the summer, I am already thinking about the snow and mountains. Oh well, I am sure that there could be worse things. Today I am going hiking with the first year students, so I won't have the chance to update the blog more today. However, before we left, I was able to write this short statement and to also inform everyone that I have added a guestbook to this blog. The guestbook allows visitors to leave their name and comments. The link to the guestbook is found on the right hand side of the screen and look like the following: My Guestbook. Until next time, which should be Monday with a couple of new posts and sets of pictures, Cheers.

No comments: