9.06.2005

a proposition

Although I don't consider my self a lazy person, I have been quite inept at updating this blog. I really enjoy writing for it, and hopefully people enjoy reading it. I think the problem lies in the fact that I have yet to get into the habit of writing. I propose, and my proposition is still early in the works, to write a little ever morning before classes. I usually get to work around 7:30 or 7:45 and my earliest class never starts before 8:40. So, instead of just aimlessly searching the internet, I will just write a little to keep this up to date. Weekends, however, will take a little more time on Monday morning, but this plan ought to work out nonetheless. I think that if I can get my weekend summarized on Monday, then I shouldn't get backlogged during the rest of the week. If anyone else has a suggestion, please just leave a comment. P.S: after I finish this blog, I will begin the summary writing from the past couple of weekends.

No comments: