1.26.2006

New Direction for BLog

Well, well, well.  I have found it quite difficult to write for this blog.  Can't really point at any specific reason; well maybe laziness.  But that doesn't matter because this blog is going to go into a new direction.   It will be transforming from a text based blog to a PHOTO BLOG.

A Photo blog, you ask.  Well it is fairly simple (the name explains all).  Photos will tell the story.  There might be some text alongside photos.  However, photos will be the main content.  I have done this for several reasons.

First, it seems that I would never want to write for the blog.

Second, I bought a new digital SLR camera (Nikon D70s), so I am taking a lot of pictures.

Third, I found this great, FREE, photo hosting site.  It is absolutely amazing.  Not only can I store over 2.0 gigabytes of photos, but I can also do something really, really cool.  I can take a picture on my mobile camera phone, attach it to an email on my phone.  Add a little text.  And then have it posted to my Blog.  Remember, this is all from my mobile phone.  Pretty cool, I think.

Well I think that this will be a viable plan.  However, I do need you help.  I need you to leave comments and such.  Read my Blog so that I know I am doing something worthwhile.

Slater,
Zach 

No comments: