2.21.2006

ok, tomorrow

Well, how much times flies by here in Japan. My weekdays and weekends just go so quickly, I simply don't know where times goes. Maybe in Japan, time moves at a different pace, or maybe I am just having a fantastic time (although no scientific investigation has yet to take place, I think it is the latter of the two).


Any who, I have been working on some photos and trying to do some creative things. It is a lot of fun, and after I finish working on a few photos, I will load them up tomorrow. Critiquing and praising is always welcome.

Also, I will post some information on a pretty cool thing that I will be doing on March 14, my birthday. All I have to say is that I love living in Japan. As you say in Japanese, 明日ね(あしたね, ashita ne); translation; see you tomorrow.

No comments: